Courses for acquiring new professions
The Women’s Rights House provided services to 4669 women and girls from 2017 to July 31, 2023, of whom:
– 3594 received social counseling
– 215 received employment support
– 555 received comprehensive domestic violence services
– 435 received legal counseling
– 851 received psychological counseling, therapy and meetings
The Women’s Rights House implemented a number of economic empowerment projects from 2017 to 2023, thanks to which:
187 women and girls participated in economic empowerment and business development courses. Of these:
– 131 women and girls acquired new professions: graphic design, hairdressing, manicure, cooking, and confectionery.
– 59 women and girls received professional tools based on need.
– 13 women and girls were financed up to AMD 700,000 to jumpstart their business startups.
women and girls participated in economic empowerment and business development courses.
– 10 community development sub-grants were awarded.
We are happy to state that now 108 women and girls have obtained a job and achieved some financial independence thanks to the economic empowerment programs and the counseling provided on the issue of job searching and creating resumes.
The main goal of empowerment projects is to promote the economic empowerment of women and girls by enabling them to acquire new professions, start their own business start-ups, as well as to promote women’s involvement in the labor market, and gain financial independence.