We are hiring a lawyer
The Women’s Rights House invites to work as an assistant of a lawyer
Position: Assistant of a lawyer
Salary amount: 93,289 AMD, including taxes (excluding taxes: 68,000 AMD)
Working period: 3 months, depending on the results, with the possibility of extension
Working hours: 10:00-17:00
Location: c. Gyumri
Expected things to do during the work:
- Provide free legal counselling,
- Draw up contracts and agreements, applications, reports, lawsuits and other legal documents,
- If necessary, should present the rights of the beneficiaries in state and law enforcement bodies,
- Conduct legal research on legal issues in the field,
- To conduct an exploration of the documents submitted to the organization and provide legal opinions and conclusions on them,
- To provide the protection of the organization’s beneficiaries by ensuring representation in all necessary state bodies and instances,
- To implement other works within the scope of her responsibilities, according to the assignments by the Employer.
The minimum requirements are:
- Creative thinking and initiative,
- Willingness to learn and high sense of responsibility
- Communication and organizational skills,
- Gender sensitivity to work with beneficiaries, as well as a strong desire to educate oneself and acquire new skills,
- Ability to orientate quickly, to work in a team and independently
- Respect for the idea of human rights, dignity and equality, willingness to work and readiness in the field of advocacy of ensuring the mentioned values,
- Willingness to share the organization’s vision and values,
- Responsibility and ability to keep deadlines.
Requirements for an assistant of a lawyer:
- Higher legal education (Only those who graduated within the last 5 years are eligible to apply)
- Lack of experience in the professional field,
- Research work, experience in making analysis,
- Possession of computer skills: MS Office, Internet, E-mail,
- Proficient knowledge of Armenian, knowledge of English and Russian is desirable,
- Possession of legal terminology,
- Sense of responsibility and discipline, punctuality, communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team, and work in short deadlines,
- Desire to work with vulnerable groups and gender sensitivity,
- Public speaking skills.
This vacancy can be applied only by persons living in Gyumri, who correspond to the above-mentioned points.
To apply, please complete the following application by January 31, 2022, inclusive.